SONY Vegas Pro 11.0 Build 682 32-bit / 11.0 Build 683 64-bit: Free Download
License / Price: Trial / USD 599.95 Buy now
Size: 203 MB
OS: Windows Vista / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64
Last Updated: May 3rd, 2012, 06:23 UTC
SONY Vegas Pro description
Here are some key features of "SONY Vegas Pro":
Precise editing tools:
· Edit SD, HD, or 3D video with drag-and-drop functionality, extensive editing tools, and incomparable video effects. Features include stereoscopic 3D support, multicamera editing, 32-bit floating-point video processing, video stabilization, customizable window layouts, HDV/ AVCHD/ RED/ SDI/ XDCAM/ HDCAM SR support, and A/V synchronization detection and repair.
GPU Accelerated Performance:
· Working with OpenCL supported devices from AMD and NVIDIA, Vegas Pro leverages GPU acceleration for video FX, transitions, compositing, pan/crop, track motion and encoding, providing a significantly faster workflow. The addition of GPU acceleration streamlines the video editing experience in Vegas Pro by providing playback performance gains and faster rendering times, ideal for industry professionals who work on tight deadlines where every second counts.
Stereoscopic 3D editing:
· Create breathtaking stereoscopic 3D projects with the same ease and agility as the Vegas Pro 2D workflow. Vegas Pro provides the ability to easily import, adjust, edit, preview, and output stereoscopic 3D media — all using industry-standard professional delivery formats including single or dual files with side-by-side, top/bottom, or line-alternate encoding. Anaglyphic monitoring and output are also supported.
NewBlue Titler Pro:
· Create 3D titles with Titler Pro, an exceptional new titler from NewBlueFX. Titler Pro enables users to add animations, professional-style templates, and effects to their titles. Work in real-time with GPU-accelerated effects and transitions and easily move text on the X, Y, and Z axes, all within the Vegas Pro 11 workspace. Titler Pro is the perfect addition to the stereoscopic 3D toolset.
Superior audio control:
· Access unlimited audio tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio, punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand, while applying customizable, real-time audio effects like EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more. Expand your audio processing and mixing options with supported third-party VST audio plug-ins. Use the Mixing Console for precise audio control.
Powerful Blu-ray Disc authoring:
· Burn movies to Blu-ray Disc directly from the Vegas Pro timeline for high-definition delivery. Use DVD Architect Pro software (included with the Vegas Pro collection) to author DVDs or Blu-ray Discs with subtitles, multiple languages, and numerous playback menus. Preview and test your work in real time. Apply Brightness and Contrast, Crop, and Anti-Flicker filters. Add high-quality preset backgrounds and themes to add life to any project. Set CSS and Macrovision copy-protection flags for masters.
Professional 32- and 64-bit workflow:
· The Vegas Pro interface provides a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production requirements. Dock multiple windows across multiple monitors and save your layouts to fit specific editing tasks. Nest Vegas Pro projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks.
Broad format support:
· Vegas Pro software natively supports the newest professional camcorder formats including XDCAM, NXCAM, AVCHD, and RED. Vegas Pro software also includes support for still images greater than one gigapixel in resolution. Use the Pan and Scan tools to create stunning movie sequences from these large pictures while maintaining beautiful HD resolution.
· 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
· 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
· 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
· OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
· USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
· Windows-compatible sound card
· DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
· Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
· Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
· Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
· Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included on application disc)
· Apple QuickTime 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
· Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
· Supported NVIDIA or ATI cards for GPU-acceleration
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a crash that could occur on some computers during playback if the Split Screen View was used in the Clipboard mode.
· Fixed a crash that could occur when right-clicking the Pan/Crop ruler.
· Fixed a crash that could occur opening certain FLAC files.
· Fixed a crash or hang that could occur when switching between Video FX and Compositors windows with certain OFX plug-ins.
· Fixed a hang that could occur with Spiral, Split, Squeeze, and Zoom transitions on certain NVIDIA GPUs.
· Fixed the ability render more than 4 channels of audio to Sony MXF format.
· Fixed an issue that could cause garbled audio in the rendered file if the last playback direction was reverse.
· Re-enabled GPU acceleration of Cookie Cutter (Video FX) and Page Loop (Transition) on AMD GPUs when running Catalyst 12.2 or newer.
· Fixed an error message that would appear when writing to theSony XDCAM Professional Media Station (XDS) internal drive from Vegas.