My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0: Free Download
License / Price: Trial / USD 99.95 - Buy now
Size: 13.2 MB
OS: Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / XP X64 / 2008 / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64 / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bit
Last Updated: December 25th, 2012, 11:17 UTC
My Screen Recorder Pro description
Here are some key features of "My Screen Recorder Pro":
· Record what happens on your PC screen to AVI, WMV, Flash, EXE,
· or MP4 formats.
· Record the full screen, an application window or a custom region
· of your PC screen.
· Create time-lapse screen recordings.
· Record any monitor screen from a multi-monitor system.
· Balance size and quality by fine tuning frame rate, audio quality,
· compressors and more.
· Highlight mouse movements and mouse clicks to help viewers
· follow the action.
· Draw on the screen with different colors to highlight and grab attention, as you record.
· Stamp your screen recordings with system time and text captions.
· Custom cursor icon can be recorded for mouse cursor movements.
· Schedule recordings to automatically start and stop at a specified time.
· Script and integrate My Screen Recorder Pro using its command line interface.
· Automatically launch and record a particular URL at a specific time.
· Auto-publish recordings to YouTube or any FTP account.
· Generate and distribute self-contained and self-playable executables.
· Create HTML pages for your web site with embedded screen recordings.
· Convert your recordings to a video executable with password protection.
· 300 MHz Processor
· Minimum 256 MB RAM
· Minimum 100 MB of Hard Disk Space on installation drive
· PC microphone is optional
· .NET Framework 4.0
· Media Player
· 30 days trial
· Watermark on all the recorded files
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release:
· Windows 8 compatibility: My Screen Recorder Pro fully supports Windows 8 in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
· Motion detection recording: Monitor for motion and record only when a change or movement occurs on your screen.
· Brand your video: Select an image file to be added onto your recording as a watermark.
· Make Self Playing Executables: Create a video play list of your AVI, WMV or MP4 screen recordings and turn it into self playing executable file.
· Enhanced recording notification: My Screen Recorder Pro icon on the taskbar and notification area will continuously flash and will indicate the current state of screen recording. You can easily come to know whether recording is in progress, paused or application is monitoring for motion.
· Restore cursor position: When you pause and resume recording, the cursor position is maintained for a seamless recording.
you can download My Screen Recorder Pro 4.0 from here - it's Free Download